Programme for week commencing 27th February, 2013
- See Janice’s post about District 1100 Budget 2013/14, below.
- Autism Awareness workshop finger buffet Please use the form attached to indicate the quantity of the items you are willing to provide. Also, to prevent a surfeit of any individual item please would you could choose three items you would be willing to provide and put them in order of preference (however, you will only be expected to produce one of these choices!).
If you would like to provide any food item that is not on the list please add it into one of the blank boxes.
We are expecting approximately 50 people will be attending the workshop.Tea, coffee, juice and water will be provided separately.
Thank you for your help and support – we couldn’t do this without you. Please email form back to me at Yvonne.Maunder@1100rotaryeclub.org
- District 1100 Conference please update other members about the highlights of this weekends Conference in Torquay. We are looking for an eClub member to be the eClub Conference Coordinator in preparation for next year, so we can encourage other members to attend and to help us be together as an eClub at Conference.
- The Virtual Balloon Race has now ended, Allan Berry’s Balloon – “New Rotary” romped home to win. Thanks to Rachel Davis for organising this innovative way of internet Fundraising, it has helped us get more interest across the globe. Thanks to everyone also who supported, please can you use this week to make any comments on how we might improve running these types of events.
- News Update our latest edition is now published and can be found at Bats, Balloons, Bling and Busy People
- Our eClub Toolkit updated (our Learning Curve) has also been updated to show further learning for other RIBI Districts.